September 30, 2007

Sick and sicker.

well, i survived my first illness while pregnant. i despise being sick while pregnant. while i'm not pregnant, i am a huge fan of taking mucho drugs to help with the symptoms. i never used to be - suffer and let nature take its course used to be my motto - but working full time, you don't always have a choice. so this whole no-drugs thing, i'm not a big fan.

i know i'll have to suffer through at least a few more illnesses before i'm done being pregnant. i typically get the stomach flu once per year. that'll be fun. oh well. i'll manage. the hard part is when both kids and ian get sick, in which case it doesn't matter if i'm sick or not. what is it my mom said... 'mom's aren't allowed to be sick'.

here's another fun fact: i'm about 2 weeks away from maternity clothes. yeah. apparently, very common for third and subsequent pregnancies. i know i was wearing them by the 4th month with Lili, but this is ridiculous. trying to think positive - at least i'll get my money's worth this time, with the clothes.

m.

1 comments:

Jillian Camwell October 2, 2007 at 9:49 AM  

I got sick in my first trimester, but I've been fine (with the exception of nauburn) for the rest. Probably because it's been summer.

Did you keep any maternity clothes from before? I've really appreciated the loaners from friends.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP