November 22, 2007

and baby makes 3!

Congrats to Jill and Dave on their newest family member, Harrison! I'm so amazed at Jill for going through labour with no drugs! Strong woman. It sound like things went very well for her. I can't wait to hear her birth story.

In my world... not much is new, except the agonizing sciatica that has been crippling me for the last few weeks. It's really, really early for this, and I'm not pleased! I feel great otherwise - happier, more energy, the depression seems to have lifted. But MY ASS HURTS! Left cheek! All day, all night! I roll over in my sleep, and BANG, lightening bolt of pain! I shift in my office chair, ZING! I walk like I've had hip surgury, limping everywhere.

What I really want to do is sit in a hot tub for a week or so. Of course, hot tubs are banned while pregnant (along with deli meat. what kind of life is that?).

I'm wondering if Ian will give me a butt cheek rub. I'd ask, but he's busy playing guitar hero.

All 4 kids are asleep. Amazing. I should be folding laundry. But that would mean moving and moving would mean ZAP!

Kids are amazing. Love em. Welcome to mommy-hood, Jill. You'll never be the same.

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP