November 8, 2008

Tis the Season

I'm SO excited for Christmas this year! It is such a different feeling, being home. The last few years, Christmas was more of a hassle - it meant scheduling in all of this extra stuff when I was already exhausted from working. Trying to find time to shop after work. We gave up throwing our annual Christmas party - too tired.

This year is going to be so amazing. I've already started baking Christmas cookies. And - get this - 98% of the Christmas shopping is DONE!!!! Ian and I got everything for the kids while they were at school today (minus stocking stuffers), and after we picked the kids up, we all headed to the mall and shopped like crazy!

Amazing. And - I think we're going to have a Christmas party this year.

And - Lili and I are already brainstorming crafts to make to celebrate the holidays.

And - Cohen has already made 3 snowmen.

And - I've started a list of Christmas baking that I want to accomplish.

And - the kids and I are making goody bags for their entire classes!

And - I'm learning all the words to the Christmas carols that I've forgotten over the years. AND learning them on the piano, so the kids can sing along with me.

And - we WILL go tobogganing this year.

And - the kids will have hot chocolate after school.

And - I WILL send out Christmas cards on time for a change.

And - maybe - just maybe - we'll actually get photos done this year too!


Did I mention how excited I am?

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP