December 30, 2008

A few Christmas Photos

I am too tired to post much - I've been spending an inordinate time on my laptop doing research and the like (more on that later)... however, before I forget, here are some photos from Christmas this year! The first few are of Ian and the kids painting ornaments on Christmas eve (a tradition - we now have 20 hand-painted ornaments on the tree!) and then there are a few of Christmas morning... excuse the wet face of Luci - poor darling came down with a horrible cold a few days prior to Christmas day!





2 comments:

Karmen December 31, 2008 at 8:50 PM  

Mary - I've told you before, and I'll likely tell you many more times . . . but you have such an adorable family. You're so very blessed :)

Jillian Camwell January 1, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

I've never seen such a smiley baby as Luci!!! Happy New Year to all of you!

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP