December 8, 2008

Lili's First Recital

This Tuesday is Lili's first music recital. It's a big deal! I can still remember my first recital. Of course, I was 15, not 4! Regardless, she has been working so hard for the last month, and it's amazing to see the progress she has made since September, thanks largely to her fantastic teacher!

Here is a video of her playing "The Monkey Song". It's not her best (as soon as the battery died on the camera, she played it flawlessly), but it's still pretty darn good, in my totally non-biased opinion.

2 comments:

Karmen December 8, 2008 at 7:07 PM  

Yay Lili!! What a little sweetie :) I'm sure you're super-proud Mary!

Thumbing Luxury December 10, 2008 at 4:16 AM  

Great Job, Lili!!!
Maybe you can play it for us when we see you over Christmas! I'd love to hear it live!!

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP