July 3, 2009

speed-blogging!

How is it July? Really, how? Where is my life going? Zip, zoom, months, just disappearing!

Things are good. Luci, darling, sweet, wonderful girl, got 6 teeth in 2 weeks. It was really, really fun, I tell ya.

Lili, on the other hand, lost 2 in a week. Now she's more adorable than ever. If possible.

Cohen is growing up on me. Done grade 1, riding a bike, and more mature than I ever was at that age.

Me... busy planning weddings and dreaming big. As usual. Working too much, then coming home and working more. I no longer sleep - I collapse. It's ok though - I feel I'm on the right path.

Ian - I have no idea. I sometimes see him when I wake up in the morning. Apparently, we're still happily married. That's what the text he sent me said, anyways. Vacation looms - we'll actually have time together!

That's it, that's all, I have a client consult in an hour, need to prepare!

M

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP