August 24, 2007

Working hard for baby!

I'm ovulating.

This is stressful, this third child business, and we haven't even conceived! First of all, finding the time to TRY and conceive - that's a challenge. Secondly, I can practically sense my body's reluctance - "we're old!" my eggs are saying. Sheesh. Not even thirty, guys. Hang in there.

Well, we're having fun with it all. This may very well be the last time.

Cohen started Kindergarten today, and Lili starts preschool next week... it's definately time for a new addition. Haha, I'd be lying if I didn't say that the fact that I get maternity leave this time around, well, that has something to do with it. I'm a stay-at-home mom at heart. Not all moms I know are. I would love to stay at home. However, not possible, not right now anyways. So the idea of having a year at home with my kids- that's amazing.

We've thought of a few names already, jokingly sort of. 4 of which I really love already. Which is a good sign, because we've tried to think of names for the last few years, to no avail.

I'm dreading the whole 9 (10 really) month thing. I know it will go fast. But it's hard to desperately wish for time to speed up (for baby) and desperately wish for it to slow down (for my other kids). All I can do is live in the moment, I guess. We all know how patient I can be :)

September 4th, I can take a pregnancy test. Lord knows we've worked hard this month. Here's hoping for a May baby!

M.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Great work.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP