September 8, 2007

Gloomy Mary

So, apparently as of today, I am officially 4 weeks pregnant. My friend Jill is 30 weeks right now. It seems like just yesterday that I found out she was pregnant. I'm hoping that the time really does go quickly.

I am giving up and telling people. I've already inadvertently referred to it without thinking a few times at work, so there's just no way I can keep this from people.

However, I would rather tell my closest friends first, so I'm sending out the email today.

Jill - I totally don't mean to copy you but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!

4 weeks pregnant. With Cohen, I didn't even know I was pregnant until I was nearly 8 weeks. I guess I knew this early with Lili, but I really have no memory of that pregnancy, I was so busy.

Symptoms - not many yet. Feeling tired, that's about it. I know the next month will likely be rough!

Oh yes - spaghetti absolutely turns my stomach. Which sucks. I love spaghetti.

All right, must go - maternity clothes shopping on E-Bay to do!

5 comments:

Karmen September 8, 2007 at 9:15 AM  

YAYYYY!! Congrats Mary :)

Jillian Camwell September 8, 2007 at 12:34 PM  

OK, I'm caught up. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you have a beautiful pregnancy. I'm sure you'll feel wonderful, since you've worked so hard to be in good shape recently. It should make things go very smoothly. I'm so happy for you. Love, Jill

Jillian Camwell September 8, 2007 at 12:36 PM  

One more thing...let me know when it's safe to put this blog link on my belly blog! I don't want to jump the gun if you're waiting the 12 weeks to let it go public... Oh my gosh, it was so hard to wait to tell people. That's probably why it just seems like I told you. It feels like forever to me!

bluemoon September 8, 2007 at 2:19 PM  

Thanks guys. I'm still in denial.

Jill - feel free to link away.


M.

Thumbing Luxury September 9, 2007 at 6:01 AM  

YAY!!
I have been wondering since our coffee talk!!!
Can't wait to talk with you!
love,
Shauna

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP