April 19, 2008

I almost forgot

I have no idea how many people are still reading this blog, as very few comments get made (I know, I'm terrible at commenting on blogs too, I just read 'em!)... but I'm hoping that if you ARE reading this, you'll comment on this post!

It's time to "choose the date".

Include the following in your guess:
Date
Time
Weight
Sex (ok, if you don't get this one correct you're disqualified)


And BONUS - If you can guess 1 or more of our selected names, you win the BONUS PRIZE! Here's a hint... all 3 names include the letter E.

Whomever is the most accurate will win!

Prizes are:
1st prize - admiration of all readers of this blog
Bonus prize - admiration of all readers of this blog AND a post in your honour!

pregnancy cartoon

6 comments:

Anonymous April 19, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Okay, I'll be the first because 1 - I do read your blog ALL the time and feel somewhat a part of your family now.... and 2 - this is so much more fun than working.

Date: May 14
Time: 2:34AM (sorry!)
Weight: 7lbs 3 oz
Sex: F
Bonus - Name: Ella or Eve

Crystal

Nancy B April 20, 2008 at 2:17 AM  

OK, Can I have May 12? This is my choice for obvious reasons (Kai's birthday). I'm going to say 6 am. 8 lbs 7 oz.

I have a whole whack of ancestor names for you to choose from, but my sentimental favourite will always be Elizabeth. :-) You could go for wild and add the Lockerbie... But I don't know how much Ian is willing to put up with...

Love,
Nancy

Anonymous April 22, 2008 at 8:27 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jillian Camwell April 23, 2008 at 1:32 AM  

I'd typed up a whole guesstimate a couple days ago, and I got an error page. I pressed "Back" and lost everything I'd typed. You know I'm a faithful reader! I was shocked when I didn't see props in your newest post! (Then I remembered I hadn't yet retyped everything.) Let's try this again...

May 16, 9:30am, 8 lbs. 4 oz.
Female!
Names...Evelyn Elizabeth Emma (one of which is one of our girl name, but I won't tell you until after you make your announcement!)

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

I was gonna guess May 12th but since that has been taken I will give May 13th a try...@ 8:11 PM, 7lbs 3 ozs, of course a bouncing baby girl. All include the letter 'E'? Hmmm,this one doesn't start with e but it's got 2 in it~ Best Guess~Neve as one of the names.

Good Luck everyone,
-Nova

Thumbing Luxury May 3, 2008 at 7:14 AM  

AHH! Almost forgot! Good thing I'm not too late yet!!!

Date: May 11th
Time: 11:32 pm
Weight: 7lbs 11 oz
sex: F
Name Game..... this one was tough... Ella, Elizabeth, Eva...

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP