June 20, 2008

First Smiles

She's a smart girl, our Luci. She started smiling earlier this week, and it's a good thing. We've been rather frustrated... not with her, really, but on behalf of her. She still is not feeling well, and is still really congested, which means that from about 4am on, she gets pretty cranky. This means I'm cranky pretty much all the time.

I would love to take her to the doctor and see if we could get her suctioned again, but to be honest, I just haven't had the time. She has an appointment next week, I'm sure we'll survive until then.

Things are winding down in other areas. Cohen's soccer is done, as is Lili's ballet. She still has skating for 2 more weeks, and Cohen starts swimming lessons in July. School is out for Cohen next Wednesday - which worries me a little. It is fairly easy caring for the 3 girls, but whenever Cohen gets home, trouble starts. He is constantly "bored", and I feel SO bad for him being the only boy. Of course I'm still stuck on the couch for a good part of the day, nursing, so there's not much I can do to help him. Poor guy.

This week our big event is Cohen's birthday party, which is on Sunday. I'll admit, I'm freaking out a little bit. Luci is much fussier these days, and I'm not getting much done. Ian is on nights tomorrow and Saturday, so he won't be much help getting ready. My mom is out of town at a reception that I would LOVE to be at, but there is just no way. I was also really hoping to make it to Red Deer for a birthday party, but I just can't, which sucks :( sorry Crystal! So I'm on my own, and I'll be honest, I haven't even bought all of his presents, let alone goodie bags, decorations and groceries. And cleaning the house... HA. Luckily, it is supposed to be gorgeous out this weekend, so I will usher everyone outside.

Oh well, one way or another it will happen, and most likely Cohen will be so excited to have all of his friends over, he won't notice.

Ooops, there's Luci, gotta run!

1 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

Don't worry about it, my dear. You really do have your hands FULL!! Still don't know how you do it all.... I've whined and begged enough that Jay has been helping with getting ready for the big party!! Thank Goodness.
All is good, we will try to get together another time when things have slowed down... HA HA .... or at least when we both have a free weekend!! ;>
Chow, C.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP