June 5, 2008

Just call me "Martha"

Most efficient cold ever. Yesterday it progressed to a chest cough, and today it's pretty much gone. Doable! I can manage that. Poor Luci is still not feeling great, but I'm sure she'll be much better tomorrow.

We had her 3 week appointment today. She's perfectly healthy, and has grown 1/4 inch in length (22.75 inches) and is a whopping 10.2lbs! Go Luci!

As for me - I have to go see a Neurologist in a few weeks! Scary stuff! They are very concerned that I still have no feeling in my 2 fingers. So as soon as they can get me in, I'll probably have a CT scan. Probably the same week I'll have my ultrasound for my spleen. Fun fun! Can't wait for the end of June! (Sarcasm intended).

In other news - I'm enjoying my new role here at home. I'm happy to have control over how clean (or not) the house is, and I REALLY like that I can make the kids healthy snacks again, as opposed to packaged crap. Here, for instance, was their snack yesterday:



I love doing crafts with Lili and Julia while Cohen is in school (Luci permitting), and I've started teaching all 3 kids piano as well. Now that I'm feeling better, we'll be adding daily walks to the park as well.

I'm feeling, could it be? Content!

Next week I'll add some more fun to the schedule - workouts, 5-6 days per week. I have to get back into it. I'm not fooling myself - it is going to be much harder to lose the 50lbs I gained (yes, 50) this time around. However, I'm giving myself 9 months to do it. Starting with lots of walking and 1 or 2 workouts per week for the first 2 weeks - then adding another workout for the next week, and then finally adding swimming back into the program (I can't WAIT!)... and my goal is to be back at the actual GYM by mid-July.

Here's a picture of darling Luci and her cute outfit - including adorable shoes!

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP