June 26, 2008

MFM seeks MFM

I just had to spend $300 on "fat" clothes, cause I threw them all out last year after losing 50 lbs.

I'm SO mad - I knew I'd have to gain weight with the pregnancy, but I didn't expect to gain so much. And it's sticking to me like glue.

I know when it's time to call in the troups though - I just sent a frantic email to my trainer. Time for her to crack the whip.

Wish I had someone to work out with (or hell, even walk with). Was thinking about putting an ad in the community newsletter:

"Just had child number 3, and desperately looking for another outspoken, motivated fat mom to excercise with. Yes, I just called you fat. You know it, might as well face it. Now let's do something about it. We can kick eachothers butts into gear. Email Mary at... "

Whatdya think?

2 comments:

Karmen June 26, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

That looks like an effective ad - I'm sure it would speak to someone out there!!

If I had a more flexible schedule, I'd work out with you!

Anonymous June 27, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

Totally hilarious. I vote to do it...if nothing else, you will make some "fat" Moms chuckle.
C.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP