June 28, 2008

Yeah, right.

Stupid day. I take it back! Grocery shopping with 4 kids is suicide. Doesn't matter if 3 of them are in the free babysitting area - Luci cried almost the entire time, so I had to actually carry her in one arm and push the cart with the other. No way could I just not get groceries - I'm 3 days late getting them as is.

Also, getting $300 worth of groceries into the house and put away when you have 4 kids (hungry kids, by the way, since it took me almost 1.5 hours to do the shopping) begging for attention. I finally managed to bribe Cohen, Lili and Julia to bring the groceries in for me while I fed Luci.

Grr. I'm hot and tired now.

Going to take a big breath and hopefully Luci will sleep so I can get back into my good mood!

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP