July 15, 2008

November, really?

Finally heard back from the Neurologist re: my numb fingers (which are driving me absolutely BATTY, I keep dropping things).

My appointment is for the END OF NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!

I knew it would be "a few months" - but if you consider that the referral was made 2 months ago... that's 7 months!

Grrr. I was really hoping to have them checked out before my playing season began.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to suck it up and learn to live with it!!! Thank GOD it's my left hand!

2 comments:

Jillian Camwell July 15, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

Good God. You'd better not hear, "we really should have seen you 5 months ago about this." Is it just not considered urgent enough? How frustrating.

bluemoon July 16, 2008 at 2:05 PM  

I know, I'm so annoyed. Oh well, not much I can do!

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP