July 7, 2008

Oh, to be mobile is bliss!

I CAN WALK AGAIN!

Too funny. I'm SO grateful to be on my feet again. It's amazing to me how things really fall apart so quickly! I'm hoping that maybe Ian realizes now how much I do in a day normally, because after 2 days with me unable to do much, the house was a mess, the kids were bored to death, no groceries in the house, etc etc. Sheesh, I'm SO grateful that I got to clean up today.

Last night we went to a BBQ at Heidi's place - which was nice. It's always nice to talk to adults! I enjoyed 1.5 low-cal beers (argh), and some marshmallows! The kids had a great time, and it was nice to get out with Ian for a change. We're planning a simular BBQ (potluck) in the next few weeks, stay posted...

We took all 3 kids to the wavepool today - huge excursion! Luci's first swim - I didn't take any pictures of her in her adorable green plaid bikini (passed down from Lili). Wish I had! She was a trooper, she barely cried at all, and really seemed to enjoy the water (which is a neccesity in our family). Cohen and Lili had lots of fun, and I particularily enjoyed my 10 minutes in the hot-tub.

SO I'm 5 days into my "new lifestyle", and it's going well. I'm handling the lowered calories well, and actually feel relieved to be back in control again. I was unable to do any excercizing this week (except for tomorrow morning, 7am you'll find me at the pool!), which kind of sucks. Oh well. Next week... Tomorrow I'm going on my grocery tour with my trainer, which will be fun.

Anyhoo, I should be putting all the folded laundry away, not blogging!

Here are some great pictures...





1 comments:

Jillian Camwell July 8, 2008 at 4:59 AM  

Lili looks just like you with your glasses!!! Wow!

Love the rock band photo too! And Lili at the piano is just awesome.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP