July 5, 2008

7 weeks

Well, miss Luci is now 7 weeks (and 2 days) old. We had her "6 week" check up on Wednesday, and she is perfectly healthy. She is up to 12lbs (and something ounces, can't remember). She's smiling all the time now, which cheers me up all the time.

Cohen and Lili are enjoying their summer. I love how healthy they look - flushed cheeks, bright eyes. Swimming lessons start for both of them next Tuesday, which should be a good refresher for them before we go on vacation in August.

On Wednesday I also met with my new nutritionist/trainer. It went really well... except that yesterday and today, I cannot stand up. I have injured myself already, and it really sucks. It's pretty bad. I can barely walk, and cannot stand up nor sit down without help. Which should make today interesting, as I have 4 kids today and Ian's working. Oh well, I managed yesterday (sort of). It feels worse today. And last night I was so disappointed to find that the pool I go to has cancelled deep-water workouts except for Mon/Wed evenings for the summer. I dragged my sorry ass to the pool last night (ok, I was gunning for the hottub, I'll admit) for a workout, only to find that it was cancelled. That sucks.

The eating is going ok. I'll admit that I'm far less enthusiastic than I was last time around - mainly because I'm that much more busy and I know how time gets away from me these days, so finding the time to prep healthy meals is going to be a challenge. One day at a time, though, and I'll make it through. Our goal is to lose 30lbs in 3 months, which is totally doable. In 12 months, I should be at my goal weight, provided I keep up with everything.

Anyways, that's my update. I'll post some pictures later, though I'll admit, we haven't taken many this week!

M.

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP