November 17, 2008

Music for Breakfast

This morning my son Cohen demonstrated just how complete and sound his understanding of form in music is.

He pointed out that the form of our breakfast was A, A, B, B, B variant, B variant.

That would be waffle, waffle, toast with cheese whiz, toast with cheese whiz, toast with peanut butter, toast with peanut butter.

After a long night with Luci (she was up from 3am - 7am), that little bit of humour went a long way to making me feel human again. That, and the massive cup of coffee I'm still working on!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

I'm with you on the being up for several hours at night - it's hard on the system. I have not yet found it in me to drink coffee to help with that though.

Can't wait to get together.
Michelle

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP