October 5, 2009

Ugh! I'm having an off day. Today is the absolutely FIRST day in so, so long where I don't really have anything I HAVE to do. Not only that - Cohen and Lili are going with Nana & Papa for the day... Ian is at work... it's just Luci and I. I wish, oh how I wish, that I could just spend the entire afternoon lying on the couch, snuggling with Luci. That's the mood I'm in - especially considering the grey skies and the lightly falling snow outside! And, in light of yesterday and the chaos it brought. But:

I should really take my "loaner" phone back to Market Mall and pick up my repaired phone. And while I'm there I should probably pick up a Christmas present or two.

There is laundry (eternally) waiting to be done.

The kitchen needs cleaning.

Our bedroom looks like a tornado hit it.

My office is a disaster area and I can't stand to work in it until I re-organize everything.

I need to do a ton of bookkeeping for Lavish.

I need to do the family budget. Desperately.

etc. etc. etc.

Tomorrow is Monday, which means that the chances of accomplishing any of the above are greatly increased if I do it today. Otherwise - it'll be next weekend, and we'll have hockey and family dinner and and and to work around.

I did, already, stay in bed until 9am this morning, which was a terrific luxury. I watched a sappy movie that made me cry, too. Perhaps that is the most relaxation I can expect in one day! Plus... who can relax when there is so much to do?

Not me. But maybe if I work really fast, I'll have time for a late afternoon snuggle on the couch with Luci after all. Keep your fingers crossed!

M

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP