November 9, 2007

13 weeks!

13 weeks pregnant as of tomorrow. Ian and I haven't mentioned the baby in weeks. This is what happens after your first! No time to worry about a baby that hasn't yet arrived.

Experiencing some interesting cravings and aversions - I'm anti-strawberry ice cream, but can't get enough watermelon. Actually, can't get enough of fruit salad - fresh blueberries, strawberries, watermelon and banana. YUM. Also have been craving red meat - specifically, Harvey's burgers. No others, just Harveys. Which is very strange, but may have something to do with the large pickles. Too funny.

Cohen told me today that if I have a girl, he's never going to come home again. Funny, I'm pretty sure that is nearly the exact same thing that my brother told my mom when she was pregnant with me!

You know what I do love - I love that this baby is due in the spring. I look forward to the spring anyways, and this just makes it that much sweeter.
Oooooo headache, gotta stop.

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP