November 10, 2007

I wasn't expecting...

this so early!

I wasn't certain this morning, but since it has been consistant all day, I am certain now that I am feeling baby move already. I wasn't expecting it for another few weeks, although I have heard that with each subsequent pregnancy, you can feel it earlier and earlier.

It's pretty nice. There's always the fear towards the end of the first trimester - your symptoms start to disappear, and yet you can't feel baby move. With Cohen I actually rented a fetal doppler, so that I could check for the heartbeat whenever I wanted. With Lili I meant to, but never got around to it. This time, I am putting my trust in some higher power that things will be ok. Regardless, it is nice to be able to feel the little flutters this early. Puts my mind at ease a little bit.

I'm also showing. A lot. Although I haven't gained any weight in the last few weeks, (thank GOD), today I caught my reflection in the window and burst out laughing. I look 6 months pregnant already! Too funny. Guess I need to make room in the budget for some mat clothes.

1 comments:

Jillian Camwell November 11, 2007 at 7:04 AM  

That's so exciting! I didn't feel this baby move until around 20 weeks.

I was also excited when I started showing. I would intentionally stick my belly out a bit further so I'd look "pregnant" and not "fat". lol

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP