April 5, 2008

34 weeks

6 more weeks to go. 19 work days left to go.

THANK GOD!

My main focus for the next 6 weeks is to avoid getting sick at all. And, to try and stay awake at work.

For the last few days I've had some mild lower-back pain, and crampiness. I know my body is getting ready for labour! My Braxton-Hicks contractions are starting to become more frequent, and more uncomfortable too. Nothing painful yet, but definite discomfort. I can also feel the changes to my cervix (sorry if that's too much information, but...), which is kind of neat - it's sort of comforting to be so familiar with all of these sensations.

The biggest issue right now is just fatigue. I really, really need to be done with work. It is sucking the life out of me! I just get so tired by mid-day.

I'm starting to get into check-list mode.
Name - CHECK! *yay!


annnnnnd that's about it. yikes. guess i should get going. i really, really want to go shopping but even the thought of it tires me out. i have no nursing bras, no slippers for the hospital, no nightgown for the hospital, no breast pump... which i'm definitely going to need! and most importantly, i want to get cohen and lili gifts, and i haven't done that either. jeez....

0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP