July 12, 2008

The waiting begins...

Well, today I had my big ultrasound. Of course, I have no idea of the results, probably won't for a week or so. It was still pretty surreal to be lying there staring at a tumour on the screen. I was in there for quite a long time - 30 minutes - and she took images of it from every possible angle.

I'm really hoping I don't have to have a biopsy. My doc said "most likely" not, because it appeared to be benign, but it would depend on the results of today.

So now we wait.


In much cheerier news, I'm still loving being at home with these munchkins. Our neighbors are on vacation for 2 weeks, and that means that we are too, in a way, as we only have 3-4 kids to watch now. 4 on weekdays, 3 on weekends. It's amazing how much easier 3 kids seem after caring for 6. We've got some "family time" planned - a movie night for Cohen's actual birthday, a bowling night, and a trip to Drumheller to visit the Tyrell museum. And then, of course, we're headed out to the Okanagan in less than a month for our first real holiday! I'm SO excited.

Here's a few pics of Luci, pretty in purple, in the bath, as well as one with her big sister, and Cohen practicing piano!






0 comments:

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP