March 21, 2009

Monday

What a FUN week. Really. I've learned more about Human Rights than I ever thought possible. I've met many, many interesting people, and I'm grateful for each of them. I'm grateful that they were all willing to listen to my story, and even more grateful that they all agreed with my perspective. You know how sometimes, when you're personally involved, you wonder if you're losing perspective? Yeah... well, I'm not. In fact, I've learned so much in this last week (ok, who are we kidding, I've been looking into it and doing my research for months, I just hoped that all of that research was for nothing...alas, not so), that I'm thinking about going public with all that I've learned. Seriously, I have to wonder how many other women have been put in this position and have neither the will, the knowledge, the know-how or the resources to do something about it.

Anyways. Things are far from settled, but they will be soon enough. I would LOVE to post specifics, but it's come to my attention that we have a little birdie spying on us here. I know, I know. Sucks. That's ok, though, because one of these days, you might tune into your local news station and see the whole story unravel in front of you. Stay tuned...

In the meantime, I'm reporting to work on Monday. Yup! And you know, I'm looking forward to it.

So much more research to be done!

1 comments:

Marco Crupi March 21, 2009 at 8:19 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP