March 13, 2009

Oops

Today, Ian and I were arguing while in the van with all 3 kids. It was a mild argument - to be honest, I have no idea what it was about - but we were raising our voices for sure. There was definitely our usual joking-tone to it: when Ian and I fight, we tend to lean on humour to soften the blow. I also like to wave my hands and yell "aaaaaargggghhhh!!!!!!" but that's beside the point.

Well, we'd reached the point in our argument where we are at the pinnacle of logic and respect:

"SCREW YOU!" I yelled, laughing.
"SCREW YOU!!" he yelled back, laughing.

Suddenly, from the very back seat of the van, a very sick, tired and exasperated voice chimed in:

"SCREW YOU BOTH!"

That would be Lili. I honestly thought that all the kids were asleep!

Ian and I laughed so hard that I almost had to pull over for fear of killing us all.

1 comments:

Little Lady Cakes April 12, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

My husband and I are quite similar to you two!

And baby makes 5 2008 © Blog Design 'Felicidade' por EMPORIUM DIGITAL 2008

Back to TOP